Guide to submitting match returns and updating kick-off times on Full Time.
Before Home Matches
- Full Time can be accessed here.
- Click on sign in – found in top right hand corner.
- Enter username and password.
- Use Fixture Wizard (mass update) to update KO Times by 21.00 hrs Monday prior to the game. Also contact the opposition and the match official(s). This must be done for all HOME Games.
- Log-in, click on Results/Stats.
- Enter your result, including half time and full time score.
- Click on Statistics, enter marks out of 100 for league appointed referees, minimum 61.
- Enter sporting marks out of 100 for your opposition. Sportsmanship mark guide: 25 for opposition players, 25 for spectators, 25 for opposition managers/coaches, 25 for communication). Maximum 100 marks.
- Answer Respect questions.
- Click on update. ALL THE ABOVE MUST BE COMPLETED, OR YOU WILL NOT BE ABLE TO UPDATE PLAYER STATS.
- Click on Statistics button at top of this page.
- Select Quick Stat Entry.
- Click on the box next to the players name for all players used, indicate any rolling subs used, indicate number of goals scored by any player. Indicate any red or yellow cards issued by the referee.
- Click Update Stats for players – at the bottom of the screen.
- Click on Finish Wizard.
- DON’T FORGET YOU STILL NEED TO TEXT (mobile no) OR E-MAIL ( relevant secretary) YOUR RESULT BY 17.30hr on day of match.
Avoid fines by following the above instructions.
Any problems contact the relevant fixtures secretary.